At Middle Country Café we offer meals of excellent quality and invite you to try our delicious food.
The key to our success is simple: providing quality consistent food that tastes great every single time. We pride ourselves on serving our customers favourites like; black pudding and bacon quiche, veggie lasagne, fresh salads, cinnamon buns and lemon poppy seed cake.
Eat delicious food. Grab a drink. But most of all, relax! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support.
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember:
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival. Under 18s who are in the care of a parent or guardian
in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide the name and contact number of the lead person or solo person at a table
for contact tracing purposes with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always
wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information